Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Some days are just awesome.

Yesterday stared off well and continued in the same way.

Here is my day in order
1) In in the morning my roommate walked downstairs with the "Life's a Happy Song" song from the Muppets playing
2) Took  a test and for once everything went my way - if I was down to 2 choices, I picked the right one; if I changed an answer, I changed to the correct answer
3)came home and took the best nap. NEVER underestimate the power of a good nap
4) Took all 3 dogs to the dog park. Park was packed, dogs ran SO much, roommate's little dog picked the most badass looking big dog and played with him even though she normally doesn't play with dogs
5) came home and watched Bones
6) Took all 3 dogs to Andy's to get frozen custard. Also got some for us. Dogs get free puppy cone. Dogs = happy, people = happy!
7) snuggled with the cat and got some studying done
8) talked to the boyfriend about our niece/nephew who is due on the 9th!
9) Bed by 10:30.

I mean seriously, can you beat that?
Working the overnight tonight, making all the money. Also really like getting some clinic time to keep all my information fresh.
Did you know - the kind of roundworms that come from raccoon poop are the kind that like to migrate into the nervous system and eyes of people? As in they will crawl into your brain and give you seizures...or into your eye and mess up your vision? Parasitology is awesome and so gross. Don't let your dog eat raccoon poop. Just don't do it.

Can't wait to know stuff. Just waiting for the day when I make a diagnoses, treat the animal, and fix it!
But that is also terrifying. One of my roommates is 2 weeks from getting to clinics and I may be the only one who knows why is she is more terrified than excited... Real life is scary and awesome and scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment